Sunday, December 9, 2012

I AM SO EXCITED !!!




I just got home about 20 minutes ago (along with the hubby and three of the kiddos) from our neighbor's house.  Every year we meet up at her house and make brownies, eat pizza and watch Christmas movies.  


We have so much fun!  Christmas is my favorite time of year!!  Merlin was a bit upset in the picture above....I don't even remember why...haha!  He enjoyed himself most of the time playing with all of the balloons.  Who wouldn't!

After we got home, sent the older kids to bed, and got into our "comfortable" clothes.....I decided to check my email.  I was so excited to find an email from Woolzies, the company who makes Woolzies Dryer Balls!  They are sending me a box of Woolzies to review for all of you!!!  I can't wait to try them out and let everyone know how they work!

STAY TUNED.........


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how they work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! As soon as I get them and try them out, I will let everyone know! :)

      Delete